The Mislabeled Specimen Forum

Banner-Mislabeled-Specimen-SnapPEEL-Quick-&-Easy-Labeling-of-Tubes-880x156px-25MAR2024
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Pondering Choices

These are just my pondering based on the news on what is happening everywhere.

So you say people need to get vaccinated and yet still have the same fear of getting infected with this virus, get hospitalized and still die like the unvaccinated?

How many people got this virus yet has mild symptoms or even asymptomatic just like the vaccinated?

Are people who got infected all died from the virus?

Can vaccinated individuals carry and transmit this virus basically the same degree as the unvaccinated?

Now I’m weighing.

If I won’t get the vaccine I’m risking myself of getting the covid. If one is HEALTHY, so will most probably get it mild like the vaccinated. Does it say somewhere that everyone who got infected really were all hospitalized?

If I take the vaccine
1. Am I not risking myself of still getting covid, even sicker than the unvaccinated, get hospitalized like the unvaccinated and still die like the unvaccinated? Hmm.
2. Am I not risking myself of dying from the side effects of the vaccine?
3. Am I not risking myself of getting paralyzed from the vaccine?
4. Will I not get paranoid of the long term side effects of the vaccines which no one ever knows yet?
5. Am I not risking my kidneys get destroyed by the vaccine?
6. Can I undo my vaccination?

Would your life be affected if something happens to me?

Aren’t vaccinated and unvaccinated still carry the same amount of virus that can pose risk to the vulnerable?
If both pose a risk to everyone, who are we protecting then? Self right? Vaccinate the vulnerable right?

What’s the benefit of getting the vaccine when the HEALTHY unvaccinated can also get the same benefit as that of being vaccinated?
So if you say vaccinated get it mild when infected, doesn’t the HEALTHY unvaccinated get it mild too?

You got your vaccine because you don’t want to risk of getting the virus.
People who chose not to get the vaccine don’t want to risk all the side effects of the vaccine. Both are preserving one’s life but having different choices and perspective. Why the discrimination?

HAVING a CHOICE is being HUMAN. Remove that and what are we?

We all know the answers to these. But remind me again why do I still need to get the vaccine? We need Jesus more than ever don’t we?

Share to Social: